Company Name and Address:
Prestige Publishing , LLC
200 Continental Dr Suite 401, Newark,
Websites, the Your Daily Revenue, and paid products
Podcasts, newsletters, and other disseminated content
Merchandise, mobile apps, and related social media pages
Any other instances where we collect information about you and reference this Policy
This Policy is structured into the following sections:
Information We Collect or You provide to us
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services. When you sign up for a report or other content delivered by email, we will ask for your email address. We may also ask for your name as well as capture your IP address. We may also ask for additional information when providing special, personalized services. If you don’t want to provide the information requested, you certainly don’t have to, but you will not be able to take advantage of such offerings. For example, if we launch a text alert feature, we wouldn’t be able to send you any alerts unless you provide us with your mobile number. On occasion, we may also ask you for other personal information in connection with surveys or other promotional offers running on our site but again, your participation in these features is purely voluntary. We allow our partners to collect certain information when you visit our site. They may utilize cookies, pixels, beacons, or other technologies to collect and use information about you during your visit to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements they feel you would like.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter. Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
- Online Fingerprints
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes: We may collect, hold, use, and disclose information for the following purposes, and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to contact and communicate with you
- for analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information about children under 13.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- a parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- our existing or potential agents or business partners
- sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or direct marketing to you third parties to collect and process data.
International Transfers of Personal Information
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
At our discretion, we may change our
About Us and This Policy
- Who We Are: Prestige Publishing , LLC. (“Prestige Publishing,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) manages the Services. This Policy complements and is governed by our Terms of Service (“Terms”).
- When This Policy Applies: Effective from the Last Updated date, this Policy applies when you use the Services. Your use signifies agreement with this Policy and the Terms. Changes will be posted on the Services, with notifications for material changes if your contact information is provided.
- Location-Specific Sections: The Services operate globally from the United States.
- Information You Provide: Usage of the Services without providing personal information is possible. However, certain services may require information, like purchasing, contacting, subscribing, or participating in contests.
- Information Collected When You Use the Services: Cookies and technology generate technical data about your interactions, device information, and internet activity.
- Information We Generate: Inferences about preferences or characteristics are generated from collected data.
How We Use Your Information
- To Provide Content, Services, and Products: Delivery of requested content, customer support, order completion, and communication about services.
- To Manage Subscriptions or Fulfill Product Orders: Subscription management and processing payments for ordered offerings.
- To Improve Services and Develop New Ones: Administering studies, reviewing interactions, and developing new content and services.
- To Allow Personalized Ads: Administering offers, showing personalized ads, measuring advertising effectiveness, and communicating about relevant products or services.
- To Prevent Fraud and Illegal Activities: Detecting and addressing violations, retaining data for prevention, and enforcing rights.
- To Create Broader Findings: Using aggregate and deidentified data for better user understanding and compliance with legal requirements.
- To Ensure Legal Compliance: Verifying claims, complying with laws, and assisting law enforcement.
Information is processed for commercial, business, and legal compliance purposes, as well as based on consent obtained for specific reasons. Consent withdrawal is possible at any time.
We encourage thorough reading of this Policy and welcome questions at email@example.com.
2. Our Disclosures Of Information To Others
In our pursuit of facilitating your discovery of exceptional products, content, and services, we primarily disclose your information to enhance your Services experience and provide relevant content. This section outlines the methods and reasons behind sharing personal information with service providers and third parties, encompassing exchanges for advertising, legal compliance, and consensual direct marketing. Deidentified and/or anonymized data may also be disclosed for these purposes.
Corporate affiliates may access your information for the stated purposes, aligning with this Policy’s terms.
With Service Providers:
Apart from the described use of trackers, service providers are engaged for specific functionalities, such as payment processing, email services, software development, and contest administration.
Information categories, including Personal Identifiers, Commercial Information, Internet Activity, and Device Information, may be disclosed to service providers for their service fulfillment. They are restricted from using this information for any other purpose.
Types of service providers disclosed to in the past twelve months include analytics providers like Google Analytics, hosting services such as Cloudflare, and payment processors like Stripe.
Service providers may use aggregated or deidentified information for lawful purposes.
For Personalized Ads:
Information is shared with advertising partners to enhance the relevance of ads on the Services.
Google, for instance, is used to serve ads, and third-party advertising technology vendors may collect and combine information for targeted advertising.
Personal information categories shared with third parties for personalized advertising in the past twelve months include Device Information, Commercial Information, Internet Activity, and Geolocation.
For Legal Reasons:
Personal information may be disclosed in response to legal processes, to establish legal rights, defend against claims, or as required by law.
Disclosure may occur for investigating and preventing illegal activities, protecting company rights, property, or safety, and in corporate transactions or bankruptcy.
With Your Consent or at Your Request:
Periodic requests for consent to disclose information to third parties may be made.
Consent details are clearly communicated, such as offering discounts in exchange for joining a mailing list or participating in promotions involving direct marketing.
Information exchange for direct marketing purposes only occurs when opting in and ceases upon opting out.
3. How Long We Retain Your Information:
Information is retained only as long as necessary for the purposes outlined in the “How We Use Your Information” section. Longer retention may be required for compliance with legal, tax, accounting, and regulatory requirements. Retention durations vary based on category and consider factors like sensitivity and potential risks associated with unauthorized use or disclosure. For instance, Internet Activity is promptly deleted upon exiting the Services, while records of orders may be retained for several years as mandated by law or contractual agreements.
4. Your Rights
We believe in giving you control over your information. Here are the options and tools available:
You can “opt-out” of newsletters or promotional communications by following unsubscribe instructions.
Opt-out of newsletters and promotional communications through our Opt-Out Request Form.
Communications about Services updates, transactions, and changes to Policy or Terms will continue.
Rights under GDPR:
Applies if you reside in a GDPR jurisdiction.
Collection, use, or sharing of your information occurs with a valid reason or “lawful basis.”
Bases include consent, contract performance, legal obligations, or legitimate interests.
- Access personal data.
- Correct incomplete or inaccurate data.
- Request erasure in certain circumstances.
- Object to processing based on legitimate interests or for direct marketing.
- Request restriction of processing.
- Request personal data transfer.
- Withdraw consent at any time.Fees: No charge for access or exercising rights unless requests are unfounded, repetitive, or excessive.
For residnts in Canada.
Rights include access and correction of Personal Information.
Withdraw consent, subject to legal or contractual restrictions.
For residents in Mexico.
Refer to Aviso de Privacidad addendum for ARCO rights, data processing limits, and consent revocation.
International Data Transfers:
Information may be transferred to the United States.
Consent to processing information in the United States is necessary for Services use.
GDPR data transfers comply with standard contract clauses or appropriate mechanisms.
Rights under California Law:
Applies to California and other U.S. states with analogous rights.
Rights to know, access, correct, and delete personal information.
Right to limit/opt-out of sharing/sale.
No retaliation for exercising rights.
Preference signals honored for California IP addresses.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for opt-out inconsistencies.
Request Process for CCPA Rights:
Use Opt-Out Request Form or contact email@example.com with “California Privacy Rights Request” in the subject line.
Acknowledgment within 10 days, goal to fulfill within 45 days.
Authorized agent requests accepted with verification.
Other California Law:
Currently not required to comply with California Civil Code Section 1798.83.
Use Opt-Out Request Form or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Provide sufficient information to identify you without sensitive data.
Verify the request source and match submitted information with our records.
Respond with guidance if request clarity or authentication is needed.
Responses to Requests:
Respond promptly, considering request nature and volume.
May be unable to provide certain information for security reasons.
Reserve the right to retain an archive of deleted information and deidentified or aggregate data, as permitted by law.
Your Daily Revenue employs a combination of technical, administrative, and physical security measures to safeguard your information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. However, as no data transmission over the Internet is entirely secure, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you provide. You share your information at your own risk, and we cannot guarantee its complete security under all circumstances. We are not liable for the evasion of any privacy settings or security measures we may offer.
6. Third-Party Services
7. Contact Us
For any inquiries or feedback regarding this Policy, please reach out to us via email at email@example.com or send correspondence to:
Prestige Publishing , LLC
200 Continental Dr Suite 401, Newark,